Propaganda, a Christian music artist, performed at Whitworth last night, Feb. 5 at 8 p.m. in the MPR.Read More
Ian Busik| Photographer
Whitworth students competed in a Top Chef competition on Sunday, Nov. 12.Read More
Arend Hall held their annual spring dance in Sodexo this weekend, Saturday, March 18. The dance theme reflected the shift in weather and the official start of spring on March 20.
Students gathered in the MPR in early March to enjoy warm drinks and hear peers performing a variety of single and group acts ranging from singers to a violin player. Special events coordinator Rachel Henson plans to hold another Unplugged later this spring.
Every two years art department faculty get a chance to display their work in the Bryan Oliver Gallery. Faculty gave a short lecture on their work and then mingled with students during a reception.
Photographer Hannah Brekke is in D.C. for the communications department Media Impact trip. Students, including Whitworthian editors, photographers and writers, on the trip spent the day interspersed throughout the U.S. Capitol today attending inauguration day events. Brekke captured moments at a protest close to the parade route.
Photos by Domenica Michelle and Daniel Blomdahl
1. President Beck Taylor and University Archivist Janet Hauck place the time capsule on Sept. 8, 2016. Kelly Logie | Photo Editor
2. Whitworth students and staff watch the time capsule ceremony
in front of McMillan Hall. Kelly Logie | Photo Editor
3. A close-up of the Whitworth time capsule buried on Sept. 8. Kelly Logie | Photo Editor
4. Whitworth staff present the time capsule in 1914. Whitworth University Photo Archives
5. People gather at the time capsule ceremony outside McMillan Hall in 1914. Whitworth University Photo Archives
6. President Beck Taylor gives a speech at the time capsule ceremony. Kelly Logie | Photo Editor